Monday, March 2, 2015

Avant Garde

Avant Garde: inspiration 




resolution: the detail an image holds. The term applies to raster digital images, film images, and other types of images. Higher resolution means more image detail.
aspect ratio: describes the width and height of a cinema or television screen, or the size in which a film has been shot and should be projected.


Review: I believe that as a group we did a really good job shooting this film and creating the story board. We followed rule of thirds, experimented with white balance, used different shot angles, and incorporated shots and techniques we learned in class. When I edited the film by myself, I learned how to used new effects, layer clips, and change speeds to create a more interesting film. I also used garage band to create audio for the film. Next time I want to be more comfortable when using effects on video clips and to spend more time creating a better audio for the film. Overall I think I have improved on my editing skills and have more of an idea of how I want my film to look like and I have put together a film I am proud of. 








No comments:

Post a Comment